Congratulations on Completing Treatment for Cancer!
Although it’s definitely a time to celebrate, I know it can also be a time of uncertainty and fear.
Now that you’ve finished treatment and have been declared “cancer-free”, are you finding that you’re:
- Feeling anxious and unsure about what to do next to take control of your health?
- Fearful that your cancer may come back?
- Struggling to get back to the life you knew before cancer?
- On pins and needles when it’s time for your next scan or appointment with your oncologist?
- Putting your happiness on hold because you’re worried about the future?
The emotional, psychological and physical burden that the cancer journey brings can really take a toll. The constant fear and worry not only puts stress on your immune system, which your body needs in tip-top shape to remain healthy, but also keeps you from living your best, most joyful life.
Click to continue reading