Did you know that disease symptoms such as inflammation, autoimmune disorders, chronic fatigue, brain fog, digestive disorders, skin issues, heart problems and cancer can all be correlated to poor oral health?
I’ve been hearing more and more about the connection between oral health and disease in the body, which reminds me of an expert interview series I listened to called, The Holistic Oral Health Summit.
Throughout the summit, health educator, Jonathon Landsman, interviewed 34 of the world’s top experts to teach the best ways to improve oral health and prevent and reverse disease.
One of the stories that really struck a cord is that of Dr. Robert Kleinwaks, a chiropractor who at one time owned the largest health and wellness center in Long Island, NY.
He was able to beat stage-4 cancer in seven weeks without chemotherapy by eliminating the oral infections and other toxic materials in his mouth!
Some important takeaways from the summit:
- If the mouth is unhealthy, the body cannot be healthy
- Find a dentist who can safely remove amalgam (silver) fillings so not to spread more mercury in the body. A good resource is iaomt.org
- Every tooth is connected to your organs through your meridian system, so what you have in your teeth affects your health.
- A cavitation, which is an area of infected jawbone from where a tooth used to be, (often from a pulled wisdom tooth or root canal) can cause cancer or other disease in the body. You may or may not feel direct pain. If you suspect you have a cavitation go to iabdm.org for a biological dentist near you.
- There is NO safe way to do a root canal: Weston Price, D.D.S., beginning in 1903 led a study by 60 prominent dentists. Their mission was to find a safe way to do a root canal filling. In 1923 they submitted 1,174 pages of research to the American Dental Association, and their conclusion was that there is NO safe way to do a root canal. The book called, “The Root Canal Cover-up” by Dr. George Meining, D.D.S., F.A.C.D. summarizes more of Dr. Price’s research.
- Josef Issels, M.D., a German oncologist credited with being a “world renowned pioneer of integrative cancer treatment”, said that in his 40 years of treating cancer patients, 97% had root canal-filled teeth.
- Thomas Rau, M.D., the head of the Paracelsus Cancer Clinic in Switzerland, decided to look into the prevalence of root canal-filled teeth in his clinic’s breast cancer patients. In 2004, he examined the records of the last 150 women who had been admitted to his clinic. He found that 147 of them had one or more root canal filled teeth on the same side as the original breast cancer tumor.
Please scroll down to share this important information! As the saying goes, “An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure!”
With love and good ORAL health,
P.S. Ready to feel more confident in your body again? Schedule your Confidently Cancer-Free Breakthrough Session today!
P.P.S. Would love to hear from you. Please join the conversation below!